GR Network: Homebrew Wrestling, MMA Figs, Ringside Collectibles, Wrestling Figs

AMAZING music video with WWE12, great spots in this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfQeN1xgwjs

Seriously. Have you played this game? The physics engine is GLITCHY AS HELL, yet he managed to record spots that look absolutely realistic and fantastic with that game. That is NOT an easy task. I think that guy deserves tremendous praise.

Re: AMAZING music video with WWE12, great spots in this.

That Batista Bomb into Cross Body from the top was incredibly smooth. I'd be nice if all the animations flowed that well but they are getting alot better. Really missing SvR11's weapon physics in this game though.

My Mood
    Twisted

Very good video. I've been able to pull off some pretty good looking stuff, but it's usually few and far between to get it set up right.

-NSAFA-

Yeah man, Im totally with you on that. That's what makes this video so great IMO, he really makes it look realistic. Which is hard as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by WebbanationX View Post
    That Batista Bomb into Cross Body from the top was incredibly smooth. I'd be nice if all the animations flowed that well but they are getting alot better. Really missing SvR11's weapon physics in this game though.
    Yeah that's what I think is amazing with this video. I've played SVR11 and it was ABSOLUTELY AWFUL and aggrivating with spots. Trying to set something up and pull it off was extremely hard with that glitchy game. WWE12 is supposed to be even worse, a friend of mine who made a video went through hell trying to get it to work.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAabvCm0Wjs&feature=plcp

Unfortunately, THAT is what WWE12's gameplay looks like for the most part.

Amazing video indeed,Really well done!!

Credit to ANewChallenger#Heel

Some of those spots were better than many of the ones in the first post. That corner double team into the steel steps looked great. Both of those [Top Rope Flip Bottom] spots looked great. And that bug in the very last scene, the top rope Pedigree Rumble elimination, was probably the best (if you can call it that) bug I've seen in that game.

Quote Originally Posted by WebbanationX View Post
    Some of those spots were better than many of the ones in the first post. That corner double team into the steel steps looked great. Both of those [Top Rope Flip Bottom] spots looked great. And that bug in the very last scene, the top rope Pedigree Rumble elimination, was probably the best (if you can call it that) bug I've seen in that game.
    Really dude? I definitely can't agree with you there. Sure, Ice had some good spots in his video but it's not just about spots, it's about presentation as well. And his spots fly by so fast that you barely get to see whats going on and barely get to enjoy the carnage.

And meh, the Top Rope Spanish Fly through a table isn't that special, I've seen that done before. Whether you're a player or a bumpvideo-creator; it's the first thing you'd think of doing when you get the game. Which in my opinion, makes LHC's video more creative.

Quote Originally Posted by Exhale_Exhale_Exhale View Post
    And meh, the Top Rope Spanish Fly through a table isn't that special, I've seen that done before. Whether you're a player or a bumpvideo-creator; it's the first thing you'd think of doing when you get the game
    Honestly, it never crossed my mind, not once. Then again, not many moves do. One time I double stacked tables and did Wade Barrett's super high Flapjack through both of them, which was an on-the-fly idea but I never thought of doing anything else. Unscripted top rope moves through tables is a hard thing to pull off imo so I don't even bother trying.

I was talking more or less from a "fluidity" standpoint though. You and LHC have done much more outrageous things but I just like the way those flowed. It's the very little things like that that makes me appreciate PredTech and pray that they end up making it as great as they initially hyped it.

Ohhh. I totally understand what you mean now, with fluidity and all. You do have a point.

THIS IS ANOTHER VIDEO FROM LHC

I swear to god, this guy just keeps getting better and better with his stuff! Some of the spots in this video are AMAZING. Even more so then the ones in the video posted in the OP!

Especially liking that Flapjack into Diving RKO, those ladder to springboard 450s, the Lie Detector taking out one guy and Basement Dropkicking the other sitting in the corner, and that Leg Drop from the ladder to the middle roped opponent. The rest of the video was excellent as well. The only thing I found a little off was the Moonsault Double Stomp into the Somersault Senton... I don't think the Stomp animation played out long enough to make the Senton look good. That's probably as good as he could've gotten it but still. Great vid. You're saying you can't pull a vid like that off?

Thanks for a detailed comment. My favourite spots have to be the Spinning Elbow on Cena into the Dropkick on the guy sitting down in the corner. It looked fucking fantastic! And the springboard moonsault into Ladder Powerbomb near the end was just amazing as well. But that's just a few favourites in a video that has great spots all throughout the whole thing.

And no, I definitely don't think I could pull a video like this off. Partly because I can't record Xbox footage with my capture card. Partly because I hate those games so much I can't even bare playing them. I wanted to make a video with SVR11 and I was really excited in the planning phase. But when I actually tried playing a match the game was impossible. the gameplay was so sluggish and messy it was just insane, and I couldn't even manage to do a dive off a ladder onto a table. The opponent just wouldn't stay down. It pissed me off way too much to be worth it and I scrapped all my plans.

Actually threw my copy of the game in the trash as well.

Thread Information