GR Network: Homebrew Wrestling, MMA Figs, Ringside Collectibles, Wrestling Figs
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    My Mood
    Stressed

Calm down, people. Every since Friday when IGNs Jeremy posted his review of Smackdown vs Raw the fans have been in the uproar about the review and the score the game reviewed. I have seen posts claiming that the game is a flop and a disapointment and on and on. Well I am here to say the game is not a disapointment and is without a doubt the best wrestling game released in the past 3 years for any console by THQ. Smackdown vs Raw has improved in pretty much every category and the laundry list of improvements is quite impressive. For example.

For the first time in a wrestling game online play has been included. Is this everything that we could have ever wanted in online play? No, but it is a start. And up till this point there were some people claiming that a online wrestling game wasnt even possible due to latency issues. Well my friends I have play Smackdown vs Raw and it plays just fine.

Also for the first time in a wrestling game is actual superstar voice overs in the story mode. Some of them do lack in some regards of performance but my god man, there is a lot of voice overs for every superstar on the roster. Whats important is that the voice overs do improve the experience in the story mode and there are a ton of cool and neat moments in the story mode that do overshadow the few lackluster performances.

The graphics have been tremendously improved over last years game. The wrestlers skin texture almost has a photo realistic quality to them. Overall graphics have been improved across the board.

Game play improvements and enhancements. The decision to add pre match minigames and chop battles does help improve the gameplay. The heel/face meter also helps the games remain very closely contested and competitive. I have had some multiplayer battles in this game and in my opinion this is the best multiplayer games released this year for any console.

THQ added this year a create a ppv and create a belt mode. A feature which fans have been asking for. A feature that has been wanted by fans ever since Smackdown 2 was released for the PS1.

These are just some of the major improvements that I feel make this game automatically better then last years Here Comes the Pain.

Is the game perfect, no it isnt. No matter what THQ does or adds there is going to be someone out there not happy about something thats just the nature of the beast. But folks, before you claim that the game is a disappointment can you at the very least play the game and then voice your opinion. Dont go mouthing off after reading one persons opinion. Play the game and then say what you think on the forums. In my opinion anything over a 8.0 is a great score. Its a great game. There shouldnt be many 10.0 or 9.5 games because those are the best of the best. The best game released this year. So just because a game gets a 8.5 score does not mean its a disappointment. With that being said and with me officially stepping down off the soap box I will give you my review.

Smackdown vs Raw does deliver in many ways. Its a solid followup of one of the best selling and highly reviewed games of last year in Smackdown Here Comes the Pain. Basically THQ took everything that was good from that title and added a lot of new gameplay enhancements, options and modes that many fans have been wanting for a long time.

The online play is barebones. It only allows 2 match types. Single and bra and panties. You cant defend your title that you can create in the new create a belt mode and the decision to not include voice chat is a huge oversight. Typing on a onscreen keyboards with the joypad isnt very intuitive and it does detract from the experience. The only point in playing online is to play against other humans and since you really cant communicate during the match the experience is basically the same as if your playing against the Computer AI. Now mind, you a very good and challenging computer AI. .

The decision to add challenges to the game which players have to unlock and complete to unlock a special legend attire adds some replay value to the game. Because I have had the game for about a month now and I have played this game pretty much every day for at least 1 hour and I have just completed the challenges just a few days ago. This is going to keep players busy for a while trying to complete the challenges.

The gameplay is a mixture of new and old. New is the ring corner chopping contest and the heel and face meter. The heel and face meter is essentially the same as the momentum meter from WWE Day Of Reckoning. Same principle, where you have a separate meter from your Smackdown meter that slowly builds during the match when you play either as a heel or face. If you select face at the beginning of the match the way to build up your meter is to use crowd pleasing high flying moves and their signature moves. And likewise if your a heel the only way to build up your meter is use dirty and cheap tactics like hitting the ref, using a international object or taking the turnbuckle pad off and expose it to throw your opponent into. Once the meter is filled for the face side, your character is basically unstoppable his moves cant be reversed and any moves you perform do twice the damage. With the heel side, your character uses a dirty low blow which basically can end the match like a finisher can. The ring corner choping mechanic is used once you throw your opponent into the ring corner and press down and O. This then initiates a meter where you have to press the X button in time to provide the power and the accuracy of the chop. If you have ever played a Golf game then you should feel right at home here. The meter is also used in the bra and pantie match where your diva can uh spank the other diva over their knee. Other then that the game basically plays the same as last years Here Comes the Pain. One of the huge problems, that the Smackdown series always had was the selling of moves or in this particular case the lack there of. Smackdown vs Raw has finally fixed that problem with the wrestlers staying down after getting hit with a big move or finisher.

The create a wrestler mode has also been improved and touched upon. For the most part, things are better laid out and the interface has been streamlined to make more sense when you create your wrestler. One of the new features that THQ added this year is the ability to take a snap shot of your wrestler for the wrestler selection screen. Missing this year was the create a taunt feature that few people used so the decision on that is understandable. The sample move sets have made a return as well this year, I have seen quite a few move sets of wrestlers that didnt make the game for what ever reason and a couple that are no longer even in the WWE. This has always been one of my favorite features and I am glad that they have made a return.

The create a ppv mode and create a belt mode is also a great feature for multiplayer. I cant imagine the trash talking that will go on while you and your buddy are competing for a title that you just spent a while earning the money in season and completing the challenges. The belts have a value the more the title is competed for the more valuable the title becomes. And when you take in consideration that you can later sell the title for smackdown dollors which you can use to purchase the unlockables you can see just how important and fun this mode will be. Another cool option that I thought was a blast and a lot of fun to play through was the real WWE ppvs samples from the past year which you can relive and perhaps change history.

The licensed music does add excitement to the game for years one of the biggest problems with the presentation was the some what lack luster music tracks that were used in the series. Gone, are the days of generic rock rifts that made playing the game over extended periods painful. Most of the music is brought over from THQs Nintendo Gamecube title WWE Day Of Reckoning which isnt a bad thing per sei but do wish they had provided a more unique songs for the soundtrack.

Feedback on the voice overs in the story mode has been somewhat harsh. I can tell you that that*the story lines this year are much better then last years and while some performances are lackluster the good majority of them are done very well. Also keep in mind that every wrestler in the game other then the legends has a voice over. THQ spent a lot of time obviously tracking down the superstars to get the voiceovers. And with this being the first game with actual WWE voice overs, I am sure it will be improved in future THQ WWE titles. I mentioned previously that the story lines are much better and they are and for the most part they make sense and remember what choices you made earlier in the season.

The graphics are with out a doubt some of the very best seen on the Playstation 2 and in a wrestling game. There is a definite and noticeable improvement over last year. The hair still looks bad and out of place from the character models. The lighting and pyro effects are all done very well and Smackdown vs Raw does a tremendous job of captureing the presentation style of real WWE programing with the many different camera angles.

Another huge feature this year is the legends which I am proud and glad to say that for the most part they have all been faithfully reproduced complete with real music entrance music. The regular roster is somewhat smaller from last year with some big names missing. Why, Eugene Why? There is still a huge selection to choose from so its not all bad. And when you take in consideration the Create A wrestler entrance I mentioned earlier you can basically create anyone you want anyway.

Overall

All in all, you will be hard pressed to find a better wrestling game released this year. With the inclusion of online play and the new game play enhancements there is enough there to warrant a purchase this holiday. The inconsistent quality of the voice over may disapoint some but the story mode story lines will turn the frowns upside down. The graphics and presentation has also recieved a significant upgrade and the create a wrestler mode is once again the best seen in a video game.

9.0 out of 10.0 not a average

Graphics 9.0

Sound 9.0

Replay 9.5

Gameplay 9.0

I will turn the movies back online once bandwidth resets for the month. Thank you for your patience.

GamingRing's staff has been whopping ass by providing the WWE: Smackdown! Vs. RAW fans with all they need to know about the game, and also providing amazing movies and incredible screenshots. As you can see there are over 200 screenshots and over 50 movies available FREE to the GamingRing members. We have put all these media into one big thread so that its easy for you to browse through the articles and media. This thread will be updated daily.

Exclusive Screens + Preview of Smackdown vs Raw
    Smackdown vs Toukon Retsuden A look back
    Top 5 features Smackdown vs Raw must have online
    Smackdown vs Raw Day 1 Exclusive Coverage begins.
    Smackdown vs Raw Day 2. Movies + some hands on impressions
    Smackdown vs Raw Day 2 More movies for your enjoyment
    Smackdown vs Raw Day 3 Taboo Friday part 1
    Smackddown vs Raw Day 4 TabooFriday Part 2 of 3
    Smackdown vs Raw Day 4 Taboo Friday Part 3
    Smackdown vs Raw Day 5 Massive Question and answer
    Smackdown vs Raw Day 5 182 screens and 3 movies
    Smackdown vs Raw Day 6 Create a belt and create a ppv mode Exposed
    Smackdown vs Raw Day 7 Shopzone, Challanges, managers, Hardcore, and ladder movies
    Smackdown vs Raw Day 8 Your movie requests.
    Smackdown Vs. RAW Day 9 - 17 new screens and new HIAC Video
    Smackdown vs Raw Day 9 Royal Rumble Part 1
    Smackdown vs Raw Day 10 Royal Rumble part 2
    Smackdown vs Raw Day 11. Part 3 Royal Rumble
    Smackdown vs Raw Day 12 Royal Rumble pt 4 of 4
    Smackdown vs Raw Day 12 HUGE Created A Wrestler Update
    Smackdown vs Raw Day 13 Create a wrestler bonanza
    Smackdown vs Raw Day 15 Midnight Special 7 movies
    Smackdown vs Raw Day 16 2 Big Movies for the Masses
    Smackdown vs Raw Day 17 more reader requests and 3 new movies
    Smackdown vs Raw Day 18 Match 2 of the best of 7 series John Cena vs Booker T<a href="http://www.gamingring.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=000221" target="_blank">Smackdown vs Raw day 19 Match 3 of the best of 7 series Booker T vs John Cena
    </a>
    Smackdown vs Raw Day 20 The evolution of HHH
    Smackdown vs Raw Day 21 The Evolution of Undertaker and Kane
    Smackdown vs Raw Day 21 The Evolution of Jericho and Matt Hardy, plus another movie
    Smackdown vs Raw Coverage Day 22 Stone Cold Caw
    Coverage Rages On
    Smackdown vs Raw Day 23 Legend Elimenation Chamber match
    Exclusive Story mode Video

Exclusive GR Movies

Intro Movie
    Trish vs Victoria Bra and Panties match
    <a href="http://www.gamingring.com/~mike/Archive/smackdownvsraw/day2/smackdown2.wmv">Taboo Friday
    Main event intro</a>
    Mike Regan vs Stacy Kiebler Match of the century or not
    Rob Van Dam vs Scotty 2 Hotty Ladder Match
    Hardcore Match Rob Van Dam vs The Big Show
    Regan and Guerrero Ring entrance
    Mike Regan vs Eddie Guerrero
    The Undertaker vs Kane vs Batista Hell in the cell Part 1
    The Undertaker vs Kane vs Batista Hell in the cell Part 2
    <a href="http://www.gamingring.com/~mike/Archive/smackdownvsraw/day3/taboofriday5pt1.wmv">Renee Dupree, Dudley Boyz vs Scotty 2
    Hotty, Rico, Charlie Haas Part 1</a>
    <a href="http://www.gamingring.com/~mike/Archive/smackdownvsraw/day3/taboofriday5pt2.wmv">Renee Dupree, Dudley Boyz vs Scotty 2
    Hotty, Rico, Charlie Haas Part 2</a>
    Shawn Michaels, Christian, Chris Jericho, Edge Ladder Match
    Hardcore Match Kurt Angle vs John Cena vs Taijiri
    Triple H vs Shelton Benjamin
    Mike Regan vs The Game HHH 1
    Mike Regan vs The Game HHH 2
    Mike Regan vs The Game HHH 3
    Summerslam Sample PPV + Randy Orton vs Chris Benoit
    Create a belt mode exposed
    Create a PPV mode + Trish vs Kane and Benoit
    Shopzone
    Challenges
    Hardcore Holly vs Rhyno Hardcore match
    Shawn Michaels vs Mark Jindrak Ladder Match
    Create a Wrestler Mode
    Sample Entrances
    HELL IN THE CELL
    Parking lot Brawl
    Dudleys vs Rvd, Guerrero
    Survival Battle Royal
    Create a Wrestler Mode
    Undertaker and Kane in a Hell In A Cell Match
    Royal Rumble Part 1
    Royal Rumble Part 2
    Royal Rumble part 3 of 4
    Royal Rumble Part 4 of 4
    Create a wrestler mode part 1
    Create a wrestler mode part 2
    Stable Trio Entrances
    Tag Team Sample Entrances
    Single Wrestler Sample Entrances
    Create a wrestler finishing moves
    Michaels vs. Christian Part 1
    Michaels vs. Christian Part 2
    Slobber Knocker Part 1
    Slobber Knocker Part 2
    Benoit Match
    Kiebler vs. Molly
    Jericho vs. HHH
    Elimenation Chamber
    Ultimate Submission Match Kurt Angle vs Chris Benoit
    Parking Lot Brawl Edge vs Flair
    Bradshaw vs Taker vs Hitler Steel Cage match
    Best of 7 series Match 1 Booker T vs John Cena
    Booker vs Cena Match 2 part 1
    Booker vs Cena Match 2 part 2
    Booker vs Cena Match 2 part 3
    Iron Man Match Match 3 of a best of 7 series Cena vs Booker T Part 1
    Iron Man Match Match 3 of a best of 7 series Cena vs Booker T Part 2
    Iron Man Match Match 3 of a best of 7 series Cena vs Booker T Part 2
    The Evolution of HHH
    The Evolution of Undertaker and Kane
    The Evolution Of Chris Jericho and Matt Hardy
    Hardcore Match - Batista Vs. Big Show
    Stone Cold Steve Austin Caw Entrance
    Snuka, Piper vs Haas, Rico
    Story mode Video Bret Hart vs Shawn Michaels
    Match 4 Best of 7 series Booker T vs John Cena

Stone Cold Steve Austin CAW
    Piper, Snuka vs Haas and Rico
    Benoit vs Benjamin
    Legend Elimenation Chamber Match

Screens
    <a href="http://www.gamingring.com/~mike/Archive/smackdownvsraw/smackdowntaboofriday.jpg">Taboo
    Friday 1</a>
    <a href="http://www.gamingring.com/~mike/Archive/smackdownvsraw/smackdowntaboofriday2.jpg">Taboo
    Friday 2</a>
    <a href="http://www.gamingring.com/~mike/Archive/smackdownvsraw/smackdowntaboofriday3.jpg">Taboo
    Friday 3</a>
    <a href="http://www.gamingring.com/~mike/Archive/smackdownvsraw/smackdowntaboofriday4.jpg">Taboo
    Friday 4</a>
    Smackdown!
    SvR
    SvR
    SvR
    SvR
    SvR
    SvR
    SvR
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    Smackdown vs Raw Screen
    SvR
    SvR
    SvR
    SvR
    SvR
    SvR
    SvR
    SvR
    SvR
    SvR
    SvR
    SvR
    SvR
    SvR
    SvR
    SvR
    SvR
    SvR
    SvR
    Last edited by Stan Morris; July 20, 2005 at 10:22 PM.
    Here is all of the interviews I have conducted over the years while working at Gamingring.com

http://gamingring.com/news/?page_id=3427

Any resemblance to previous posters, living or dead, is unintentional and is purely coincidental. Void where prohibited. Brains not included. Some freethinking required. Contents may be emotionally unsettling during reading. Read only as directed. Do not read while handling sharp objects. If contrary posts are read, do not induce vomiting. If emotional condition persists after reading, consult your Psychologist. Opinions expressed are subject to change without notice. All facts are approximate. Reading this disclaimer constitutes acceptance of agreement. This post is meant for the private use of our message board audience. Subjects being discussed were current at time of posting. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error, or failure to entertain. Any replies are not an admission of guilt. Read only in well-ventilated area. Keep away from flaming. Not intended to be a substitute for professional advice. Not recommended for children under twelve years of age, adults, senior citizens, animals, insects, plants, or dead people. Limit 1 complaint per flamer. Smoking this article could be hazardous to your health.

thanks mike

thx mike

p.s r u gonna b doing the rest of the season mode vids just wondering
    JAY

[ November 01, 2004, 11:43 PM: Message edited by: jayjonesy1 ]

Tried the Demo

Upgrade is the key word here and this title should have a $20 price tag, you tell those lazy asses at THQ there is a rally of fans getting very sick of rehashes yearly!

I'm so sick of this series.

Tried the Demo

Thank's mike your the man

Achievement Hunter

Yeah, thanks for the review. Can't wait to get the game.

Tried the Demo

thanks, nice to hear a positive review...I cannot wait any longer (goes to Wal-Mart, busts in even though it is open 24 hours, heads to the stock room, grabs copy of SVR, heads to check out, pays, heads home to play all day and watch the election coverage) Whew

Tried the Demo

Thanks for all the coverage Mike, very appreciated.

Casual Gamer

the game is sort of disapointing ill give u complainers that but its still a good game non the less so quit complaining.

Tried the Demo

thanx Mike... 4 all the info you've given us thusfar...

Tried the Demo

Thanks so Much Mike for all the coverage that you were able to give us. It made the time pass much faster

Tried the Demo

thanks mike

Tried the Demo

thanks for all the vids and your hard work.
    This is the best site i've found.

My Mood
    Stressed

The movies are now up. enjoy
    Here is all of the interviews I have conducted over the years while working at Gamingring.com

http://gamingring.com/news/?page_id=3427

Any resemblance to previous posters, living or dead, is unintentional and is purely coincidental. Void where prohibited. Brains not included. Some freethinking required. Contents may be emotionally unsettling during reading. Read only as directed. Do not read while handling sharp objects. If contrary posts are read, do not induce vomiting. If emotional condition persists after reading, consult your Psychologist. Opinions expressed are subject to change without notice. All facts are approximate. Reading this disclaimer constitutes acceptance of agreement. This post is meant for the private use of our message board audience. Subjects being discussed were current at time of posting. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error, or failure to entertain. Any replies are not an admission of guilt. Read only in well-ventilated area. Keep away from flaming. Not intended to be a substitute for professional advice. Not recommended for children under twelve years of age, adults, senior citizens, animals, insects, plants, or dead people. Limit 1 complaint per flamer. Smoking this article could be hazardous to your health.

Beat the Tutorial

thank you mike that was a awsome review and all your coverage as i said last year i will see most of you next year and ill be on a few more times to challenge people cant want to start coverage of svr 2 wooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

Thanks Mike. Man I can't wait to play it tommorrow!!!

The Fallen Legends Of Hip Hop.

Quicksaver

Thank you.

many thanks mike
    i dont usually address u directly b/c so many ppl do but u have a patience that few could match expecially with certain assholes who exploit gamingring.com's generocity by stealing and posting on other sites it was great coverage i look forward to ur coverage on other games coming later thanx
    peace and c out

Tried the Demo

Sorry war i dont buy this game being a 9, its just not worthy of it when games like GTA get a 9.9. The bar has been raised, and this upgrade wont be worth a 9.

Tried the Demo

thanks good review.

SORRY TO ASK BUT WHERE ARE THE STORY MODE MOVIES?? YOU ONLY POSTED ONE, YOU SAID YOU WHERE GOING TO GIVE 3??

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information