GR Network: Homebrew Wrestling, MMA Figs, Ringside Collectibles, Wrestling Figs

Remember the name (I! RP#1)

The scene opens where AJ Styles is seen walking down the hall... He has a very vicious look in his eyes and his fist our clenched. He makes it to his groups locker room, and opens the door and then slams it as he walks in. Christopher Daniels and Gail Kim jump in the air being startled by the door slamming. Christopher gets up and heads over to Styles to see what's wrong.

Daniels:
    Woah AJ calm down man, what's wrong?

AJ Furious of something picks up a steel chair and throws it against the wall making a loud ekoing noise.

Daniels:
    AJ, You need to calm down right now, and talk to me. Hey Gail, would you mind leaving us a lone for a second.

Gail shakes her head no and stands up and walks out of the room. While AJ stands stareing at the wall he threw his chair against breathing very heavily.

Daniels:
    Okay now AJ talk to me man.. What happened? Why are you so angry?

AJ begins to think about what he's doing as Daniels is talking to him. Not really listening to what he saying but can tell he cares by the tone of his voice. AJ falls back and lands on a black couch. he covers his head with his right hand, and begins to think. Daniels just waits for AJ to speak so for a few minutes its complete silence, and then AJ begins to talk.

Styles:
    I don't know man, Everything is going downhill ever since I lost my X-divison Championship... Chirsty won't talk to me, because of the moods i've been in. Everywhere I go I see Samoa Joe holding that X title. And where the hell is CM PunK? We are a group.. no we're more than that we're a brotherhood, and Brothers stick together... So why the **** isn't he here?

Daniels:
    To be honest I dont know where he is.. But you know he's been having Arm trouble... He probally just needs time to himself. You know what I'm saying? He just lost his oppurtunity for the number one contendership. You have to know he's not happy right now.

AJ Styles then begins to wonder if CM Punk is betraying them behind his back. He knows Daniels is too blind to see it if he was because his great mount of respect for Punk... AJ too has a huge mount respect for Punk, But is just begenning to worry and think a million things. Suddenly something pops into his head. Daniels looks over realizing AJ Styles just thought of something and waits for AJ to say what it is.

Styles:
    You know what Chris, We've been best friends longer than anyone in this world... I love CM Punk really I do.. He's a brother too me, But something tells me he's not himself. I understand why.. Ever since he lost that Heavyweight Championship. I mean look how I've been acting since I lost my X title.. And that's just the X division championship.. I think it's time for him to step down, and it's time for me to step up!

Daniels thinks and rubs his chin and then looks at Styles and AJ has a determined look in his eyes, a look Daniels hasn't seen since TNA first started a smirk forms on Daniels face.

Daniels:
    AJ brother, I think you're ready to reach the top of the mountain. You've done it all man. Everything, now you know what you need to do. You need to do it all again! A wise man once told me It takes a good man too do it all, but it takes a better man to do it twice!

A smirk is now showing on AJ's face... Styles shakes his head towards Daniels and Daniels reaches out his hand. AJ grabs it and Daniels picks him up from the couch. Styles looks at Daniels and says..

Styles:
    After No surrender when the smoke begins to clear, and the sun begins to rise only one man will be standing.. Only one man will be holding up his arm victorious, and that one man will be remembered by millions of people and Everyone is going to remember the name The Phenomnal One... AJ Styles!

End
    Respect List

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

My Mood
    Sleepy

Re: Remember the name (I! RP#1)

You're really doing something special with AJ Styles. I like what it is and you soon enough will have some kind of title around your waist, as long as you keep it up.

Great RP. I think your headed for greatness with AJ Styles and I can't wait to see where your headed. I think it's time to go after the big prize.... if you catch my drift, lol
    Gamingring Accomplishments:

WWE One Night Stand 2008 Prediction Winner

AJ is getting serious. Not sure I like a serious AJ, as I really enjoy the funny one... but you play him well regardless. I like how the group is having turmoil and how you are reacting to it. Can't wait to see what happens next.

Scott Hall
    nWo
    Record (W/L/D): 28/8/4
    Titles Held: NWA Tag Team Championship (08/31/06 - 11/02/06, 11/30/06 - 12/21/06)
    - NWA Heavyweight Champion (12/31/06 - 2/18/07)
    - WWE Intercontinental Champion (12/23/07 - 1/21/08)
    - WWE Champion (02/04/08 - 02/25/08)
    - TNA Champion (04/02/08 - 09/23/08)

Factions: The Kliq, nWo
    Misc: Champion of Champions - 2007

Very good work. AJ has his mind made up and he's ready to step up and reach even higher than he has before.

Thread Information