GR Network: Homebrew Wrestling, MMA Figs, Ringside Collectibles, Wrestling Figs
    My Mood
    Sleepy

~*~*~*~*PCW Rising!*~*~*~*~(5/15/09)

Welcome to Phoenix Championship Wrestling...Rising From The Ashes....

The pyro goes off as the fans go crazy and fire streams from the sides of the Phoenix tron...

Joey Styles: This is going to be the final show before Spring Stampede, only on PPV. Taking place in less than two weeks, on Sunday, May 31st. Welcome everybody to another exciting broadcast of Phoenix Championship Wrestling's Rising. Tonight we're going to have a fantastic show, with the main event, being the semi-finals of the Spring Stampede Tournament, The Undertaker vs The Brian Kendrick. Two men that seem to be going at each other's throats ever since Taker came to PCW. What else is going on tonight, Striker?

Matt Striker: We're starting the show off with a Friend vs Friend match with Triple H vs Shawn Michaels. We also have, the last qualifying match for the Tag Team Championship Match, a triple threat match that had each team decide their captains. I guess we're not going to find out until the match who is representing each team. We also have The Miz vs Randy Orton as well as Raven vs John Morrison and the finals of the Kurt Angle Challenge, with the winner of this match facing Kurt Angle at Spring Stampede and the winner of that match is the number one contender for the PCW World Title at the next PCW PPV, Digital Carnage. This is going to be a great match between Chris Jericho and Joey Ryan.

Triple H vs Shawn Michaels
    Once the two former partners are in the ring together, they begin to approach each other. In a showing of respect, both hbk and triple h shake hands, and wish each other luck against one another. As soon as the bell rings the two lock up, and hbk quickly gets the better of it, ducking below and taking triple h down by the legs. Rather than following up, hbk allows hunter to get to his feet, and the two start it off once more. They tie up again, and this time hunter wins it, tossing hbk to the mat after a hard push. After hbk makes it to his feet, hunter comes running, but misses with a clothesline, which allows shawn to catch him against the ropes. Shawn comes at him with an combination of knife edge back shops, leaving hunters chest red. He then irish whips hunter into the opposite ropes, and catches him with a dropkick on the rebound. Then, while attempting to help hunter up, hbk is reversed, and hunter starts to go on the offensive. Hunter runs at shawn and drops him with a clothesline, followed by a running knee drop. He then measures shawn as he is getting up, waits, and finally delivers a suplex to him at the opportune time. Each remain down for just a few seconds, but once up, hunter comes running at shawn with a high knee. Shawn manages to dodge it, and then quickly takes advantage by catching hunter, and delivering a belly to back suplex.

Joey Styles:
    Wow, you can't count HBK out just yet, it looks like he's just turned the tables.

Matt Striker:
    Indeed he has Joey, and he really need to get up as quickly as possible, and try to follow up on this.

Both competitors slowly make it to their feet, and go head to head once more. The two start to trhow punches, and hunter seem to be landing more of them. After a few more shots, hunter backs away, and irish whips shawn off of the ropes. HBK reacts quickly, spoiling hunter's attempt at more offense with a swift, razor sharp, flying forearm. Shawn kips up immediately after the move it hit, and looks straight at the nearest turnbuckle. Shawn then heads to the turnbuckle, climbs it, and dives off toward hunter with his signature elbow drop. The attack connects, and hbk then begins to tune up the band for sweet chin music. He waits for hunter to get up, and once he does, Shawn comes running at him with his sweet chin music. Hunter amazingly manages to duck out of the way, and catches shawn with a toe kick just there after. Finally, he pulls shawn's head in, hooks the arms, and delivers the pedigree. The referee starts the count as soon as triple h goes for the cover.

1!!...

2!!...

Spoiler:
    3!!! Winner - Triple H

Joey Styles:
    What a match that was, triple h hit that pedigree out of nowhere!

Matt Striker:
    Yeah styles, and nobody gets up from the pedigree!

------------------
    Commercial Break
    ------------------

Spoiler:
    YouTube Player

The fans start to boo Bret Hart as his music comes on, and Bret comes out in a suit and slowly makes his way down the ramp and into the ring and gets a microphone from the time keeper and looks around before beginning to talk.

Bret: As most of you have seen, the numbers of the Hart Foundation has dwindled. From what originally was a solid group, has come down to a two man gang. The Brian Kendrick and Vladimir Kozlov. (The boos commence on the mention of them) Now these two men have great wrestling abilities and I thought they had enough self control without people on their backs. But I thought wrong. I was on vacation and I got a call that Kendrick was trying to take over the show. As much as I want to believe he was in the wrong, he wasn't. He took the initiative to put something in this dead business. Brian Kendrick..excuse me...THE Brian Kendrick..is the future of this industry..and I am going to make sure I can do everything in my power to make sure he gets the title. But unfortunately, PCW's higher management believes that there needs to be someone else with power. Good thing is, I was able to put my two cents in and get who I feel is the most professional individual for the job. That man is none other than....

Spoiler:
    YouTube Player

The crowd jumps to their feet in excitement as Shane McMahon emerges from the back with a black suit on as he walks out with what looks to be a contract in his left hand and a microphone in the right hand. He does the Shane O'Mac Shuffle, which gets a huge reaction from the live crowd, and starts making his way towards the ring.

Bret Hart does not take his eyes of the son of the man that screwed him back in 1997. Shane makes his way up the steps as Hart looks on in complete shock

Shane McMahon: What's wrong Bret? Surprised to see me?

Bret just keeps glaring at Shane with utter disdain

Shane McMahon: Look, I know about your past with my father, in fact, who doesn't know? But I'm here to tell you right now that I'm not like my father.

Shane holds the papers high in the air as Bret starts to sweat a little bit. The crowd starts a "Shane O'Mac" chant as a huge smile can be seen on the face of Shane

Shane McMahon: What I have in my hand here are papers faxed to me a couple of weeks ago by your Board of Directors. They asked me to go to their Headquarters in Phoenix to discuss employment.

A deafening roar can be heard from the crowd as Bret interrupts

Bret Hart: Ok, you can't be the other individual. You most certainly wouldn't be somebody I wouldn't hire. It isn't fair.

The crowd rains boos upon "The Hitman" as you can hear laughter from inside the ring. it's coming from the mouth of Shane McMahon

Shane McMahon: Not exactly fair but I am here anyways to announce that the Board of Directors have appointed me the new commissioner of Phoenix Championship Wrestling.

You see most of the crowd jump to their feet in excitement as cheers are echoing through the arena. Bret looks at Shane with a look of disbelief on his face

Shane McMahon: Unlike my father, I'm not going to run my company into the ground. I'm coming to change the face of PCW. I'm not a tyrant like Vincent Kennedy McMahon and I ask you to trust me as I look to make PCW even better.

"Here Comes The Money" blasts over the PA system as Shane dances around a stunned Bret Hart as the fans roar in approval of their new commissioner.

The Miz vs Randy Orton

Spoiler:
    YouTube Player

Dave Penzer:
    Making his way to the ring at this time, he is the Emperor of Excellence, The Miz!

The Miz strolls slowly down the ring to the loud boos of the fans. The Miz makes his way into the ring and starts to pose, invoking more boos from the fans.

Spoiler:
    YouTube Player

David Penzer:
    And his opponent, residing from St. Louis, Missouri, he is the Legend Killer, Randy Orton!

Randy Orton walks slowly down the ring, focusing on his opponent The Miz and nothing else and ignoring the boos of the fans. As the bells rings with both men in the ring, both men run toward each other looking for the quick advantage, which is gained by Randy Orton when he gives The Miz a hard right hand. Orton continues to strike Miz's back while Miz struggles to stay on his feet. As Orton continues his attack, Miz runs into Orton and forces him into the turnbuckle, invoking the referee to start a five count. Miz slowly backs off, until he pushes Orton's chest, challenging him to continue this fight. Orton replies with a quick slap.

Joey Styles:
    I don't think The Miz appreciated that one bit! The Miz has got to be frustrated after that!

The Miz stares Orton down as Orton talks trash until Miz goes for a shot at Orton's head, but is dodged by Orton. Orton hits Miz with a European uppercut, followed by an irish whip into the other turnbuckle. Orton lets Miz bounce back and gives Miz a scoop slam. Orton continues is attack with repeated stomps all over Miz's body and finishes it off with a knee drop. Orton lifts up Miz and begins toying with him, slapping him a couple of time and mocking him. The Miz fires back with a right hand, to only get his by another of Orton's European uppercuts. Miz still finds the strength to give Orton more punches and follows it with a should jawbreaker. Miz irish whips Orton into the ropes and catches him to hit a scoop slam. Orton quickly gets up to only get knocked right back down by a right hand from Miz. As Orton gets up this time, the Miz kicks him in the gut and hits a forward Russian legsweep. Miz follows this with a leg drop, followed by another. He then runs towards the rope, jumps off and hits a springboard leg drop. After he hits the leg drop, Miz goes for a quick pinfall.

1!

2!

Spoiler:
    NO! 2.5!!!

Joey Styles: What a set of leg drops from The Miz! I can't believe Orton kicked out of that!

Matt Striker: Yeah, that was really impressive, but don't count Orton out just yet. It'll take a lot more than a couple leg drops to get a pin on him.

The Miz quickly lifts up Orton and irish whips him into the turnbuckle. Miz follows this by running at him at full speed and hits him with a clostheline while Miz's legs go in between the second and third turnbuckle. Miz backs up and lets Orton stumble to him and hits him with a kick to the gut, looking to go for the Reality Check. Miz runs off the turnbuckle and goes for the Reality Check, but Orton counters it into an inverted backbreaker. Following this, Orton goes for a quick cover.

1!...

2!...

Spoiler:
    NO!! 2.5!!!

Orton quickly gets up and applies a headlock to Miz for a long amount of time. After being in the headlock for a while, Miz starts to show sign of life and starts to hit Orton with repeated elbows to the gut and gets up. Miz runs to the turnbuckle and hits Orton with a kick to the gut. Miz quickly runs off the turnbuckle, realizing that Orton is in position for the Reality Check, and hits Orton with the Reality Check!

1!!...

2!!...

Spoiler:
    NO!2.95!!!

Joey Styles: OH MY GOD! He kicked out of the Reality Check!! How did he get the strength to pull that out?

Miz, showing signs of frustration, starts to kick Orton in the head. Miz climbs the turnbuckle, looking to hit a flying clothesline. As Miz is about to hit it, and he is falling down, Orton hits him with the RKO!!

1!...

2!!..

Spoiler:
    3!!! Winner - Randy Orton

------------------
    Commercial Break
    ------------------

Triple Threat Match: Legacy vs Booker T and Goldust vs ?????
    Spoiler:

YouTube Player

David Penzer: Representing Legacy...he is...Cody Rhodes!

The fans give mainly boos to Rhodes as he makes his way out of the back and down the ramp and rolls into the ring.

Spoiler:
    YouTube Player

David Penzer: And his opponent..representing his team.....Booker T!

The fans start to cheer Booker T as he comes out of the back and comes down the ramp and gets into the ring.

Spoiler:
    YouTube Player

David Penzer: And the last opponent..representing his team..

The fans give mainly cheers to the Indy legend..Tyler Black as he comes out of the back and runs down the ramp and jumps on the ropes and over and looks at Booker T and Rhodes and blow them off and tell them to lay down.

Booker T shakes his head and Rhodes laughs and Black tells Booker to bring it and Booker looks at Rhodes and tells him that they should work together. Rhodes agrees and Rhodes and Booker go for Black but all of a sudden, Rhodes turns on Booker and starts to attack him. Black starts to laugh and tells Rhodes to get Booker out of the ring. Rhodes says okay and Rhodes tries to clothesline Booker out of the ring but Booker throws Rhodes over the ropes. Black talks trash to Booker and Booker goes for Black but Black trips Booker over and starts to taunt the crowd and the crowd loves it. Black starts to slap the back of Booker's head and waits for Booker to stand back up. Booker asks to go for a lock up and Black agrees and they get closer to lock up but Black slaps Booker in the face and starts to clap. Booker pushes Black and Black comes back and side kicks Booker in the face. Black yells at Booker and waits for Booker to get up again and Black tries to Irish Whip Booker but Booker elbows Black in the face and Booker then clotheslines Black and Booker tells Black to get up and Black starts to get up and Booker punches Black in the face. Then Booker Irish Whips Black into the ropes and Black comes back and elbows Booker. Black tries to take control by DDTing Booker and Black celebrates again as Rhodes starts to get into the ring. Black looks at Rhodes and tells him to help with Booker. Rhodes comes over and they both pick up Booker and Irish Whip him into the ropes and as Booker comes back, Booker roundhouse kicks the both of them. The fans start to cheer as Booker T goes for a spinneroni but Black kicks Booker in the head. Then Black tells Rhodes to drop kick Booker, so Rhodes does. Black starts to cover Booker and the referee starts the count...

1!!...

2!!...

Spoiler:
    NO!! Kick out with help by Rhodes!

Rhodes stomps on Black to stop the count and Black gets up and starts to yell at Rhodes and Black slaps Rhodes and Rhodes stops for a second as Black is still talking shit to him and then Rhodes punches Black in the face knocking Black off his feet. Rhodes picks Black up and throws him into the corner. Rhodes goes over to Black and starts to punch him in the head and the crowd starts to cheer. Then all of a sudden, Booker pushes Rhodes into Black sending Rhodes back and Booker T turns him around and gives him a Book End and the referee starts the count..

1!!...

2!!...

Spoiler:
    3!!! Winner- Booker T

Joey Styles: There you have it. We know our final team in the TLC match for the Tag Titles. Booker T and Goldust!

Homicide and Eddie Kingston vs Mark Henry and Ezekiel

The bell rings as the two teams take to the center of the ring. Kingston and Henry start things off, as big zeik and homicide stand on the apron. The two behemoths lock up, engaging in a test of strength. Henry obviously wins this one, pushing Eddie Kingston back like he is nothing. Mark Henry, at the referee’s request, backs off momentarily with Kingston backed away into the corner. Then, rather than letting Kingston out of the corner, henry comes rushing back at him, nearly flattening him against the turnbuckle with a running splash. Next, henry drags Kingston out of the corner, tossing him down to the mat after a big body block. He then picks Kingston back up by the arm, and delivers a hard standing clothesline to him. The clothesline knocks kingston back down to the mat, but henry remains locked on to his arm. Henry drags him back up by the arm once more, and releases him, only to pull him in again for a powerful scoop slam. The ropes on the ring shake after the force of the maneuver, and henry slowly begins to drag his opponent over to his team’s corner. Once far enough in his corner, henry looks over at big zeik, and makes the tag.

Joey Styles:
    And there’s the tag!

Matt Striker:
    Very right Joey, and just look at the destruction mark henry has done! This one is certainly rather one-sided thus far.

Ezekiel makes his way into the ring slowly, showing a face ready for destruction. Ezekiel lifts Kingston up quickly and applies a bear hug, causing Kingston to scream in pain. Kingston tries to force his way to Homicide to make a tag, but to no avail. Ezekiel moves Kingston into the middle of the ring, and tosses him after applying the bear hug. Ezekiel lifts up Kingston, and throws him into the turnbuckle. Ezekiel comes running at him at full speed, and nails him with a running clothesline. Kingston falls to his knees and grabs his shoulder in pain. Ezekiel grabs Kingston by his injured arm, and twists it and pulls him towards Mark Henry, and makes the tag. Before leaving, Ezekiel hits Kingston with scoop slam, followed by a big splash. Henry begins to smirk, as Homicide tries to encourage Kingston to get up and make the tag. Henry lifts Kingston up, and hits him with right jabs to the head, followed by a headbut Henry runs towards the ropes while Kingston is barely standing, hoping to hit a clothesline, but Kingston kicks Henry in the arm. Kingston hits Henry with some elbow smashes with his good arm, and runs towards the rope and attempts to hit a clothesline but it caught by Henry. Henry attempts to get Kingston into a bear hug, but Kingston manages to hit a belly to belly suplex!

Joey Styles:
    Wow, what a showcase of strength by Eddie Kingston! Now let's see if he can make the tag!

Both men are on the mat, trying to gain enough strength to make a tag. Henry makes the tag to Ezekiel first, but Kingston makes the tag to Homicide right after! Homicide comes charging at Ezekiel, hitting him with closed fists. Homicide irish whips Ezekiel into the ropes, and hits him with a drop kick as Ezekiel bounces back. Mark Henry tries to interfere, but Homicide notices, and hits a drop toe hold and tries to apply a STF, but is stopped by Ezekiel. Ezekiel lifts up Homicide, looking for a gorilla suplex, but Homicide gets out of it, kicks Ezekiel in the gut, and hits Ezekiel with the three amigos! Homicide goes up to hit the frog splash, but is pushed off by Henry and falls onto the floor.

Joey Styles:
    Oh what a landing for Homicide! He looks to be in a lot of pain!

Matt Striker
    :
    He sure does, but I don't think Eddie Kingston is just going to stand there and do nothing about that.

Sure enough, Eddie Kingston charges at Henry, and hits him with a elbow, causing Henry to fall off the ring and to the floor. Ezekiel comes up from behind, and attempts to put Kingston into a bear hug. Kingston, forces himself out with headbut after headbut and pushes Ezekiel away. Kingston charges off the ropes and hits Ezekiel with hard elbows. Kingston runs to the ropes again, but his ankles are caught by Henry. Homicide, however, charges at Henry and releases his grip of Kingston and forcing Henry into the steel steps. . Ezekiel runs at Kingston, but Kingston dodges and runs off the other side of the ring and hits Ezekiel with a hard lariat.Homicide, still the legal man, rolls back into the ring. Kingston still continues his attack on Ezekiel and hits the Backfist to the Future! Falling back, Ezekiel is caught by Homicide, who sets Ezekiel up for the Gringo Killa and nails it!

1!!...

2!!...

Spoiler:
    3!!! Winners - Homicide and Eddie Kingston

------------------
    Commercial Break
    ------------------

John Morrison vs Raven

Morrison makes his way down to the ring, as the announcer introduces him.

David Penzer: Making his way to the ring at this time, he is the shaman of sexy, John Morrison!

Raven's music starts to play, and he makes his way down to the ring, carrying that mysterious black sack. He places the sack down at ringside, and gets in the ring with morrison.

David Penzer: And his opponent...Raven!

As the opening bell rings both raven and john morrison take there place in the center of ring. Each competitor takes a couple of steps toward one another, waiting for the other to strike. Raven waits for morrison to strike first, ducks, and then connects with a mean right hand. He follows it up with a knee to the mid-section, and a few more chains of punches. Raven then backs off, only to come running at morrison with a hard clothesline, which knocks him to the mat. With morrison on the mat, raven quickly tries to lock in a cross armbar, but morrison has no trouble escaping it within only a few seconds. The two then make it back to their feet, and begin to eye each other from across the ring. Raven waits for morrison to blink, and then comes running at him again, this time taking him down with a verticle body press, followed by repeated shots to the head. Raven gets off of morrison after a couple more shots, drags him up, and takes him down again, this time with an impressive side russian leg sweep. Raven follows the leg sweep with a fist drop to the head. He waits a little while, and then goes to lift up morrison again. with morrison up, he pulls him in by the head, possibly trying to hit the raven effect. Morrison struggles, breaking free, after spinning out of ravens clutches. Morrison then turns raven around, and slaps him across the jaw. In anger, raven runs at morrison, only to be caught with a fireman's carry.

Joey Styles:
    And there you see the impressive technical ability of John Morrison! He is now beginning to turn the tides here!

Matt Striker:
    Yes he is Styles, and lets see if he can keep the pace in this one.

Morrison takes some time to taunt to the crowd, just before walking over to raven, and delivering a leg drop. Morrison then backs into the corner, and begins to measure up raven, waiting for him to make it back to his feet. When he finally does, morrison approaches him, and sends him peddling back with a european uppercut. Morrison then runs off of the ropes, and comes back at raven with a running dropkick, which sends raven tumbling through the ropes, to the outside of the ring. Morrison relaxes in the ring as he waits for raven to get back in. Raven gets up a few seconds later, and slides back in the ring, under the ropes. Morrison doesn't let him get all the way in, and rushes at him with a running elbow drop before he can get close to the center of the ring. After that, morrison drags him up, and delivers a nice snap suplex. With raven down, morrison backs up one more time, and begins to measure him. At the right moment, just as raven is getting up, morrison goes springboard, and tries to connect with a spinning kick. Raven somehow ducks under it, and kicks morrison in the gut once they both make it back to their feet. He then grabs morrison by the head, and implants him with a raven effect ddt. Ravens goes for the cover, and the ref begins to count.

1!!...

2!!!...

Spoiler:
    3! Winner- Raven!

Joey Styles:
    And with that DDT, raven wins it!

Matt Striker:
    Yeah, but I don't think he's finished just yet, he just exited the ring, and grabbed that mysterious sack that he's been carrying around with him over the past few weeks! I wonder whats inside?

Raven grabs a microphone, and then climbs back in the ring with the mysterious black sack. He holds up the mic, and begins to speak.

Raven:
    You know what, with all the drama thats been going on around PCW lately, I think it's time to ad my dose of the medicine. So you know, I've done a lot of thinking, and I've watched this company develop over the past several weeks...but you know, it's still just missing something. Where is the chaos, where is the carnage...where lies the extreme?

The crowd begins to cheer as raven pulls begins to open up the sack. He then reaches into it, and pulls out a brand new championship belt.

Raven:
    Now I know what your all thinking, bret isn't gonna like this, now is he? Well that's just too damn bad! It is with my great honor that I personally introduce to you...The Extreme Title! And this title, I will be putting it up at spring stampede, in a match of my own design! All are welcome...Triple H, John Morrison, the Miz...feel free to join me. But I warn you all...if you step into the ring with me next sunday, you better be prepared to take it to the extreme!

With that said, Raven holds up the belt high above his head. The fans cheer, and we cut to commercials.

------------------
    Commercial Break
    ------------------

Chris Jericho vs Joey Ryan

Jericho an ryan waste no time at all, immediately going after one another as soon as they hear the bell. A few punches are thrown each was, and jericho is able to back ryan into the corner, which causes the referee to get involved, and seperate the two. Jericho backs off, just as the referee asks, but ryan comes running at him with a quick forearm, dropping him to the mat. Ryan takes a few seconds to taunt to the crowd, getting mostly boos in return, as jericho starts to get up. Jericho comes running at ryan as soon as he gets up, but ryan ducks behind, and takes him down once more with a german suplex. He then begins to stomp on jericho while he's on the ground, until the referee gives him a warning, and he backs up. The ref allows jericho to fully make it to his feet, and the two go at it again. They tie up, and jericho begins to force ryan toward the turnbuckle. Ryan, however, turns the tables when manuevers himself 180 degress, and uses jericho's own momentum to drive him into the corner. Ryan then pretendds to be backing off, only to catch jericho with a cheap slap while his gaurd is down.

Joey Styles:
    What a cheap shot there from Joey Ryan!

Matt Striker:
    That's just stradegy there Joey. Ryan waitied for an opening, and took advantage while jericho was caught off gaurd. Pretty smart tactics if you ask me.

Back in the ring, ryan receives another warning from the referee. He decides to waste time arguing it, which gives jericho the opportunity for a comeback. Jericho bolts at ryan, meeting him with an order of forearm smashes, followed by an irish whip. On the rebound, jericho cataches him, and delivers a back body drop, which sends ryan crashing to the canvas. Jericho then strikes him with a knee drop while grounded, and walks over to his legs. Jericho tries to grab his legs and go for the walls of jericho. He eventually locks it in, and ryan screams in pain. Just then, when it locks like there is no escape, ryan begins to fight back, and makes it to the ropes for a rope break. Jericho is forced to break the hold by a count of five, and the fight continues. As soon as ryan is able to get up, jericho approaches him, and starts delivering a series of back chops. Jericho then turns behind him, and delivers a picture perfect back suplex. He then walks over to ryan, and puts his foot on his chest to go for the pin. The referee starts to count...

Spoiler:
    Kickout!!!

After kicking out, ryan tries to turn the tables, and gets up to start fighting back. Jericho grabs fim, and goes for a powerbomb, but ryan counters it, and pulls him in for a piledriver. Jericho struggles out of the piledriver clutch, and sends ryan over his back.

Joey Styles:
    Wow, just after that near fall there, we are seeing some great technical ability from both of these superstars!

Matt Striker:
    Indeed Styles, and lets see what jericho can do from here. He couldn't get it after the back drop, but he's definitely got an opening now!

Just after the counter, jericho runs toward the ropes, and bounces off with a lionsault. Ryan, seeing the move coming, rolls out of the way, and jericho crashes to the mat. Then as jericho is getting up, ryan kicks him in the gut, and puts him in the piledriver clutch once again. he lifts jericho up, and drives his head into the canvas between his legs. Both competitors stay down for a few seconds after the move. After catching his breath, ryan stars to get up, and begins to measure up jericho once he is to his feet. He waits a couple of moments for jericho to get up, and then goes at him with a superkick. Jericho wisely ducks, and takes ryan down by the legs. From there, jericho clinches on ryans legs, and truns him over into the walls of jericho. This time, ryan has no choice but to tap out.

Spoiler:
    Winner - Chris Jericho

Joey Styles:
    that was a hard fought match on both sides striker, but in the end, jericho managed to get the better! wait a minute, what's this!?

Out of nowhere, John Morrison gets into the ring, and decks jericho from behind. He then lifts him up, and delivers a moolight drive to an already tired chris jericho. He then waits for Jeory Ryan to get up, and the two start stomping away at the grounded chris jericho.

Matt Striker:
    And this is the newest alliance here in PCW, styles...John Morrison and Joey Ryan! And just look at the beatdown they are forcing upon chris jericho!

Joey Styles:
    Beatdown? mor like cheap mugging if you ask me. Wait, looks at this striker, is that kurt angle!? It is! Kurt is coming to make the save!

Kurt angle comes running down the entrance ramp with a steel chair, scaring ryan and morrison off as soon as he slides into the ring. with those two gone, kurt goes over and helps up jericho. He then shakes jericho's hand and wishes him luck against him on sunday.

Matt Striker:
    Well i don't know how wise this was of angle. A few more minutes and jericho would have been nice and softened up when the two meet at spring stampede.

Joey Styles:
    Kurt angle wants jericho at his best for the pay-per-view, striker.

Just then, angle takes the chair, and drives it into the mid-section of chris jericho. He then takes it, and sets it up just beside him. Angle grabs jericho, hooks him by the arm, and delivers the angle slam to him, right onto the steel chair.

Joey Styles:
    Wait, what the hell was that!?

Kurt exits the ring smiling, as we cut to commercials.

------------------
    Commercial Break
    ------------------

The Undertaker vs The Brian Kendrick

Joey Styles: Ever since Taker came to PCW, Kendrick and his posse has caused nothing but trouble for the Deadman. Technically, Taker has not been able to pull out a win since coming here. He's gotten two disqualifiation wins in a row. But here's Kendrick's time to voice his opinion towards the Deadman. I don't believe that Kendrick will be able to get it done. In fact, I believe that Taker is going to kill Kendrick and end his career.

Matt Striker: Kendrick has been very vocal towards the Undertaker, and I have to say. I agree with every word that Kendrick says. It's time for somebody else to shine and Undertaker needs to get the hell out of the way and let the next generation step up.

Spoiler:
    YouTube Player

David Penzer: From the Death Valley...he is...THE UNDERTAKER!

The crowd goes crazy as Taker slowly comes out of the back with smoke coming in from the sides and slowly makes his way down the ramp and gets into the ring before rising the lights back on.

Spoiler:
    YouTube Player

David Penzer: And his opponent...from Venice, California..he is...THE BRIAN KENDRICK!

The fans furiously boo Kendrick as he struts out of the back with the Soviet flag in hand with Kozlov following behind him. Kendrick curses at the fans running down the ramp and jumps up on the tarp and mocks Undertaker before getting in. Taking off his gear before throwing it in the face of Taker making him mad and charging at Kendrick only for Kozlov to kick Taker in the face making him fall onto the canvas in pain.

Joey Styles: Unbelievable. Such bad sportsmanship by Kozlov and Kendrick.

Matt Striker: You can't really blame the two of them. The bell hasn't rung yet.

The referee automatically ejects Kozlov getting a pop from the crowd and making Kendrick complain and the referee threatens to disqualify Kendrick and Kendrick backs off as the referee calls for the match to start. Kendrick runs and kicks Taker in the face and taunts the crowd. Taker sits up and Kendrick turns around and tells Taker to, "Fuck off" and Kendrick drop kicks Taker and Kendrick stands back up and taunts the crowd again. Taker stands back up as Kendrick is still cussing at the fans and Kendrick turns around only to get clothes lined by Taker. Taker tells Kendrick to get up as Kendrick refuses and Taker picks up him and slams him right back down on the canvas. Kendrick rolls around in pain and Taker slowly picks up Kendrick and Kendrick kicks Taker in the stomach and Kendrick hits a DDT on Taker and Kendrick starts to slowly stand back up.

Joey Styles: Wow, Kendrick is really letting Taker have it in this match. This might be closer than I originally thought.

Matt Striker: It's The Brian Kendrick. What do you expect?

Kendrick starts to stomp on Taker's head and the referee gets Kendrick to stop only for Taker to sweep Kendrick off of his feet and Taker locks in Hell's Gate and Kendrick starts to scream in pain. The referee starts to ask Kendrick if he wants to give up but Kendrick says no and Kendrick elbows Taker in the face and Kendrick rolls out of Taker's reach and Kendrick tries to figure out what to do. Taker gets up and Kendrick tries to punch and kick Taker but Taker just eats it and Taker throws Kendrick into the corner and hits a Snake Eyes on him. Kendrick tries to stumble out of the corner but Taker starts hitting lefts and rights on him and throws him back into the corner. Which makes Kendrick bounce off the ropes and Taker bounces off the opposite ropes as well and Taker tries to clothesline Kendrick again but Kendrick ducks and super kicks Taker in the face making Taker crash into the canvas. Kendrick tries to pick Taker up but Taker headbutts Kendrick and throws him into the ropes making him bounce back and Taker catches Kendrick and hits him with a chokeslam. Taker calls for the end and waits for Kendrick to slowly stand up only for Kozlov to run out of the back with a chair and roll into the ring and hit Taker over the head with the chair making Taker fall back for a second but comes back to it with a staredown with Kozlov and Kendrick lowblows Taker and Kozlov takes the chance to hit Taker with a Scoop Lift dropped into an Inverted DDT. Kendrick and Kozlov keep beating up on Taker only for the referee to ring for the bell to be rang which does not stop the beatdown on Taker by Kozlov and Kendrick. All of a sudden...

Spoiler:
    YouTube Player

Joey Styles: Oh my god! It's the new PCW Commissoner, Shane Mcmahon! What is he going to say?

Matt Striker: I don't know, but it is probably not good for Kendrick and Kozlov as we saw earlier with Shane interrupting Bret Hart on The Reality Check.

Shane: Sorry to rain on your parade, Kendrick. But this match isn't over yet..

Joey Styles: What the hell is he talking about?

Shane: In fact, ref, I demand that this match be restarted..as a NO DISQUALIFICATION MATCH! Let's see you get out of this one, Kendrick!

Joey Styles: Oh my god! A No Disqualification match? How is this bad news for Kendrick? He has Kozlov! This is nothing but bad news for Taker!

Matt Striker: I agree. Taker is going to be in a world of hurt after this match.

Kendrick starts to laugh as Kozlov keeps giving Taker a beat down, and Kendrick gets Kozlov to stop and they start to celebrate and taunt the crowd only for Taker to sit back up and Kendrick sicks Kozlov on Taker only for Kozlov to be grabbed by the throat by Taker and chokeslammed. Kendrick grabs the chair and is about to charge Taker but decides against it and gets out of the ring and tries to regroup with Kozlov for a second with the chair. All of a sudden, the fans start to cheer as Chris Jericho runs down the ramp and starts to attack Kendrick. Kendrick tries to defend himself but Jericho is too fast for Kendrick. Jericho throws Kendrick back into the ring and Kendrick jumps up and looks up and sees Taker ready to take him and turns around to charge Jericho but Jericho hits Kendrick with a Code Breaker and exits the ring and goes up the ramp and into the back. Kendrick starts to use the ropes to get back up and looks over to see Kozlov down and Kendrick stands up and sees Taker behind him and before Kendrick can do anything, Taker hits Kendrick with a Last Ride on top of a chair. Taker calls for the end but all of a sudden, CM Punk hops over the barricade and gets into the ring unnoticeable to Taker.

Joey Styles: What the hell is Punk doing here? I thought he got fired last night.

Matt Striker: I thought he did too. Well maybe management had a change of heart.

Punk gets Taker to turn around and Punk hits Taker with a Go To Sleep as the crowd starts to boo Punk for his actions and Punk gets out of the ring and jumps over the barricade again as security chases him down. The referee in the ring has no idea what to do with both men down as more referees come out of the back to check on Kozlov, Kendrick, and Taker as the scene starts to fade with Joey Styles' voice.

Joey Styles: What the hell did Punk just do? That son of a bitch! He had no reason to get involved. What the hell does this mean for the main event at Spring Stampede? Who the hell is Orton going to face?

OOC: To start off, the two matches that were not written yet, will be written by Jmark within the day and he wasn't able to due to a family emergency. Anywho, I am very pleased with all the RPs that everyone wrote this week, and sorry for the one day delay, there was not enough time for Jmark to write the matches. This definitely was a show before the ppv caliber with all the buildup and such. There were a few close matches especially with the triple threat match and the main event. I will tell you right now that it definitely was too close to call between Taker and Kendrick, and an announcement regarding the main event among other things is to come. With the release of Chubby as CM Punk, Johnny Blaze, has picked Punk up. So welcome Blaze! As well with RAW coming back into the seasons as Shane Mcmahon! With our next show being the PPV, you will have two weeks to RP so the show is on Memorial Day, the 31st. So that's more than enough time. Regarding the quick releases of people, I've gotten some feedback towards it, and so I am going to go ahead and say now that everyone has the right to ask for time off and not be booked due to matters in real life. Which is perfectly understandable. I just want some kind of communication between management and the rpers. With that, the people that have already been released, if you want to come back. I will be more than happy to bring you in again. We just need to work something out.

Results:
    Spoiler:
    Triple H over Shawn Michaels
    Booker T over Cody Rhodes and Tyler Black
    Randy Orton over The Miz
    Eddie Kingston and Homicide over Ezekiel and Mark Henry
    Raven over John Morrison
    Chris Jericho over Joey Ryan
    No Contest between Undertaker and Brian Kendrick

Credit:
    HHH vs HBK- Jmark
    Booker T vs Rhodes vs Black- Jmark
    Orton vs Miz- Styles4671
    Kingston and Homicide vs Mark Henry and Ezekiel- Jmark and Styles4671
    Raven vs Morrison- Jmark
    Raven Promo-Jmark
    Bret Hart and Shane Mcmahon promo- Querantino and RAW
    Jericho vs Ryan- Jmark
    Undertaker vs Kendrick- Querantino
    Last edited by En Too See; May 15, 2009 at 12:48 PM.

Completionist Mr. Darius Carter's Avatar
    Making my Spring residence in The Hamptons, NY

Re: ~*~*~*~*PCW Rising!*~*~*~*~(5/15/09)

This was an excellent show indeed. I won't lie, though, I'm bummed about the Main Event being a draw. I understand how close it may have been, but even so, it's just a bit of a disappointment, especially since I was really hyped to see who'd win. Eh.

The show was definitely great though, and congrats to all the winners and those who RPed. Onwards to the PPV!

"There are those who were born to excel and succeed in life, and those who were born to watch people succeed from the sidelines. Those who were born to be champions, and those born to serve as their stepping stones. For a man to truly be appreciated for his excellence, failures must exist to showcase them. It's the unwritten Law of Life, and that law favors myself, "The Debonair Millionaire" Darius Carter! I have it all: wealth, class, intellect, and natural-born talent. Whereas you people are bound by common limitations, I am limitless in every sense of the word. Why? Because money is the ONLY thing that matters; the rest is mere conversation. You can take THAT to the bank! " - Mr. Darius Carter

Awesome show, This has been an awesome start to this new fed. Now it's time to have our first great PPV. Great matches all around and I'm proud that I'm now apart of this staff as the returning Shane McMahon. Now it's time for people to show what they're made of.

Now let's have a great Spring Stampede
    Gamingring Accomplishments:

WWE One Night Stand 2008 Prediction Winner

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Good job on getting everything together nick, and guys, sorry about 2 matches being late, I'm finishing em up now, and they should be edited in very soon. Real life interviened.
    Last edited by I'm Not Jesus; May 15, 2009 at 11:35 AM.

My Mood
    Sleepy

I am glad everyone likes the show. I added the two matches that originally needed to be added, HHH vs HBK and Jericho vs Ryan.

Awesome! Show can't wait for the PPV! Can't wait to see what Blaze does with Punk that should be a treat! Awesome work on the the PPV

Spoiler:
    WWG Seasons

Singles Superstar: CM Punk
    Punks Record: 0-0-0

Next Match: Waiting to debut
    None

Thread Information